COMPETITION/PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Warriorbots Build a bot and upload V1
- These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in Competition Notices (as defined below) are the Competition Rules (“Rules“) and apply to competitions (“Competition“) featuring Bright Bricks Ltd Warriorbots. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- Rules specific to this Competition are displayed social media channels run by warriorbots, this includes Facebook Twitter and Instagram. These terms and conditions are viewable warriorbots.com. In the event of discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the Competition Notice, the Competition Notice shall prevail.
- BrightBricks reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside BricghtBricksLtd’s reasonable control. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the Competition Notice. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by contacting email@example.com.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- To qualify to enter the Competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and/or the Isle of Man. The address you provide if you’re picked as a winner will be used to send any prizes so please make sure this is correct.
- Employees of BrightBricks.Ltd or any associated company of BrightBricks.Ltd and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific Competition, e.g. a valid passport, visas and/or driver’s licence will be required if the Competition prize includes travel outside the United Kingdom and/or car hire.
- By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. You also warrant that any content put forward as your own is infact yours. Any entries that are found to be somebody else’s creation will not be considered.
- Brightbricks Ltd assumes that if you are entering this competition you are the owner of the social media account used to submit the application.
- Brightbricks Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, Brightbricks Ltd in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
- Only one entry per person per Competition is allowed (except where the Competition Notice states that more than one entry can be submitted) and any entrant who enters more than the permitted maximum will be disqualified. Where a winner has been selected and Bright Bricks Ltd discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has made more than one Entry, Bright Bricks Ltd reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Any further winner will be selected on the same criteria as the original winner and will be subject to these Rules.
- Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this term by, for example, the use of ‘brute force’, ‘script’ or any other automated means, that person/those e-mail addresses will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- There is no purchase requirement to enter this online Competition.
- Prize winners will be chosen by a board of judges made up of expert LEGO builders, the judges decision is final and cannot be argued against.
- Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification (and within 10 days of entry winning) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If more than one prize is awarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded. Competition winner(s)’ names may be published our website and social media channels.
- Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Prizes are awarded at the discretion of BrightBricks Ltd.
- BrightBricks Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize BrightBricks Ltd is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Competition.
Data Protection and Publicity
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and BrightBricks Ltd reserves the right to use the names winners in any publicity both in paper and online.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent.
- The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. Where the site and/or the Interactive Services are accessed from Scotland or Northern Ireland, this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Scotland or Northern Ireland respectively and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts or the courts of Northern Ireland respectively.